Sunday, September 23, 2012

Camp life

I'm living in "Camp".

It's basically just rows of portable accommodations where people who work in the petroleum industry eat, sleep and recreate. 

The corridors of rooms have paper thin walls and hollow floors.

So I get off my shift about an hour before another crew. I eat, shower, and get all snuggled in for a nice sleep when these guys come thundering in. It's like a freaking stompocalypse in my dreams.

They're all;
STOMPSTOMPSTOMP

And I'm all;
I'm gonna choke a bitch

5 comments:

  1. thats pretty cool. how'd u score that job. i want a job like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty annoying. Invest in some ear plugs maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully pay day is regular enough to keep you from murdering anyone.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget