Sunday, April 3, 2011

NEW POST OMG LOL

It's been a long time since I've posted because I've been busy travelling like MAD.

Cross-country National Championships in Canmore
Squamish is beautiful, but I hate rain soooo much
Biathlon National Championships in Charlo, New Brunswick
and just finished;
Biathlon North American Continental Championships in Whistler, British Columbia.

Now I'm chillin' in Squamish, British Columbia. Intensely vivid place. Everything is green and lush. But it likes to rain cats and dogs every single damn day, so there's no way I'd want to live here full time. I love my sunshine.

Anyways, some peeps were done with their race season weeks ago with National Championships, but I can't stop there. Next up is a 30km loppet, and a mountain bike race. Call the "Pole 'n' Pedal", it's a combo event. Can't wait. Insanely stoked. It will be my first mountain bike race, my first mountain bike ride of the year, and my first time riding someone else's bike. Gnarles Charles.

34 comments:

  1. good luck dude, all that traveling must be nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what tricks do u want to know? your basically a pro athlete, you should be able to pick up more chicks than me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It rains all day? that sounds like my kinda place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats intense. Good luck for the Pole 'n' Pedal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like rain. It makes me feel depresed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to do stuff like this all the time until I messed up my shoulder real bad. I'm going to live vicariously through you now. (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. so you have to ski part way and mountain bike the rest or have i skipped over too much here? haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa, and to think running a few miles was hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. mountain bike races are fun to do, but very exhausting

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing blog lol gotta say it,u r one lucky bastard ;)
    goodluck getting some trophies mate

    ReplyDelete
  12. your travels are insane! Slightly (very) jealous man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. doing sport in rain is actually awesome I think. It makes it more intense.
    Good luck with the mountain bike mate!

    ReplyDelete
  14. good luck bro.. nice post, grate blog!
    following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the races bro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your just lucky you got to run on those trails!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Traveling is a great experience, hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, glad someone is doing something productive with their life.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a nice blog!
    A lot of adventure, good pictures btw.

    Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That picture made me lol for some reason, 1+ follower.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This seems like it would be fun to train for and complete. I'm not a huge fan of skiing though. I snowboard.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dude, being you would be fun man. +Followed

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget