Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Buttoned up

So I got everything put back together, ready to go for a test ride.

Put my gear on, start it up, let it warm up while I check everywhere for leaks, everything's good, jump on, click into first, and pull away. I'm thinking "Awwwwwww yea! Nailed it!"

But then I give it a bit more throttle and the whole thing bogs out and dies. I'm scared now. What'd I break, or what did I forget to put back?

Broke nothing, but I did forget to turn the fuel valve on. :D Bike runs like a dream!

Now might be a good time for a wash.

13 comments:

  1. sweet, neon looks good - does look like it needs a wash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing sexier than a sexy bike. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats not the same bike is it? she looks a littler dirty thar by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick. Coming out for the group ride on Sunday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congrats on getting that up and running! Playing with engines is one thing I've never tried before. How do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks a real mean bike there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice bike....gotta keep it clean

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dirt just means its well used! good on ya

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget