Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 AMRA Race

Remember the Endurance race I talked about in this post? It was this past weekend and holy crap it was a hoot and a half.

Same photographer
Same nasty watermark
This year I was able to race on the unbelievably capable Kawasaki. Sporting front disc brakes and deliciously stiff chassis, I felt like a machine on this machine. Last year's Honda XR was a blast, but on this thing I felt like I could actually win something!

Here's some sick footage of me carving it up!



11 comments:

  1. formedublee. thats awesome. is that leg hang out thing real necessary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed watching the vid. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog! keep up the quality posts!

    utubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. do u shave to be more aero-dynamic?

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget