Thursday, March 10, 2011

Well that was a cold winter

My dad said something that changed my mood completely.

The temperature outside was forecasted to be above freezing. I was exclaiming how totally stoked I was to be able to go outside without my skin hurting. My dad absentmindedly says, "I don't think you'll be seeing anymore -20 days..." and that's when it hit...

IT'S ALMOST SPRING!

This has been a bitter cold winter, I'm am really glad to see it's coming to an end. I am really looking forward to a long hot summer to make up for this long cold winter.

4 comments:

  1. your just lucky that you got to ski on that snow dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, soon it's spring! :D
    It's getting brighter and brighter each morning. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. idc about spring, waiting for summer

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget