Monday, January 10, 2011

TECHNOLOGY WEEK

Since I am working all week, and it's stupid cold outside again, I will be sharing other content that interests me. Thus, this week will be;

TECHNOLOGY WEEK

I work as a technician for an Audio/Visual service company. My boss keeps me around due in large part to my vast knowledge of electronics. Today, I fixed an equalizer which had a damaged power supply. I cannibalized parts from a broken VCR, namely a voltage regulator and a couple of capacitors. The cannibalized parts were even of higher spec than the originals; PERFECT!

Anyways, here is a glorious tutorial on voltage regulators by Afroman over at Afrotechmods. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Interesting technical stuff, looks like a flux capacitator lol following you

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job fixing that thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting, will keep this in mind next time i have electrical problems ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. useful tutorial, i favoureted the video in case

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great info, wish i knew so much about electronics

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for this top vid. looks like you're using a TMB 612 series 2. Pretty old kit but i'd say it's the best

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget