Sunday, January 9, 2011

NorAm#3 Pursuit and World Cup Results

A super sucky day for me. Placing wasn't awful, but I am not pleased with my performance. Apathy is preventing me from giving a full report right now. I'll probably just keep putting it off until it's no longer relevant... Sorry.

On a positive note, World Cup racers Brendan Green and J.P. LeGuellec had a good day in the Mass Start. A 25th and 20th place finish, respectively. These guys are doing excellent this year. World Cup results HERE.


I'll put in a concerted effort to make a decent update later today.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to a full update, great blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol great pics. i like that one where your cross country skiing off a table. lol how did u get up ther

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget