Friday, January 21, 2011

No love

You never realize how nice you have it until it's gone.

It's so frustrating to have such inconsistent Internet access. I feel almost anxious when I'm sitting around watching TV and wondering what I'm missing.

And my thumbs are super sore from typing this from an iPod Touch.


Anyways... today was official training, and I'm very pleased with my performance so far. Last night I did a "Just For Fun" race, and winning that has rewarded me with some much needed confidence. Tomorrow is that first race of my eastern tour, the 10km Sprint. Wish me
luck, hopefully I'm gonna pwn some n00bs.

Sunday I am travelling from here, Jericho, VT, to Lake Placid, NY, where there is allegedly wireless Internet everywhere. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean I hate not having internet access

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what u mean man, i couldnt live wwithout my iphone any more, instant and constant internet!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget